Updated Feb 2020
- Stein, J. (2019). In Defense of Elitism: Why I’m Better Than You and You are Better Than Someone Who Didn’t Buy This Book. Grand Central Publishing.
- Carroll, S. (2019). Something deeply hidden: quantum worlds and the emergence of spacetime. Dutton.
- Power, S. (2019). The Education of an Idealist. Harper Collins UK.
- Ohler, N. (2017). Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Momaday, N. S. (1968). House made of dawn. Harper Perennial.
- Pinker, S. (2007). The Stuff of Thought: Language as a Window Into Human Nature. Penguin.
- Momaday, N. S. (1969). The Way to Rainy Mountain. University of New Mexico Press.
- Kelly, S. (2017). Endurance: A Year in Space, A Lifetime of Discovery. Transworld.
- Stallworth, R. (2018). Black Klansman. Random House.
- Rather, D., & Kirschner, E. (2017). What Unites Us: Reflections on Patriotism. Algonquin Books.
- Wertsch, J. V. (1991). Voices of the Mind: A Sociocultural Approach to Mediated Action. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- McPhee John, A. (1986). Rising from the Plains. Noonday, Canada.
- Thompson, J. P. (2018). River of Lost Souls: The Science, Politics, and Greed Behind the Gold King Mine Disaster. Torrey House Press.
- Deloria, V. (1994). God is red: a native view of religion. Fulcrum Publishing.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.